How to unlock an iPhone 6S / 6S Plus in 30 seconds
by Jonathan Yaniv | December 29, 2015 5:45 pm
Did you receive a brand new iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S plus for Christmas? Are you wondering how to unlock it? Well guess what? It’s super easy!
For years, I have been using an amazing and cost-efficient solution called CellUnlocker.net. With CellUnlocker.net, they provide unlocking services that are very affordable and easy to use. So how exactly do you unlock an iPhone 6S / iPhone 6S plus?
Here are the steps:
- On your iPhone, go to your phone and type in *#06# and dial to get your IMEI number. Write this number down, it will be long. Takes 10 seconds.
- Take that number you just wrote down and head on over to CellUnlocker.net, select your carrier and device and input the IMEI number
- Pay the extremely affordable fee to unlock your device.
- Wait to get an email that it’s confirmed within 24 hours.
- Remove the current SIM card from your iPhone and input a foreign SIM card.
- Plug your iPhone into iTunes and open iTunes
- You will be prompted to activate your iPhone. Sign in with your Apple ID to activate.
- Your device is now unlocked.
Was that so hard? Nope! Go to CellUnlocker.net today and unlock your iPhone!
- CellUnlocker.net: http://www.cellunlocker.net/apple-iphone-unlock-solution.php
Source URL: https://trustednerd.com/2015/12/29/how-to-unlock-an-iphone-6s-6s-plus-in-30-seconds/
Copyright ©2019 TrustedNerd unless otherwise noted.